Use HELP to learn how to filter your list ➜
TOURNAMENT LIST HELP
The Tournament List can be displayed in many ways. It is designed to give you maximum flexibility to show the tournaments you want to see without being too complex. This is accomplished through the use of FILTERS and a SEARCH BY KEYWORD facility.
• At the top of the screen are buttons to show descriptions of some of the
• Below this area is the search box (more about that below).
• The next line shows how many tournaments are being shown out of a total number
of tournaments you have selected. This information is followed by an "add filter" link
to allow you to filter tournaments in a number of useful ways. And finally, all the way
to the right, the page you are shown and of the total number of pages for the
tournaments you have selected with arrows to navigate through pages.
Below this area are where the tournaments are listed. It is sorted in order by date but you may sort it in any sequence you wish by clicking on the column header. Clicking the header again will reverse the sort order.
• DATES: The beginning and ending date of the tournament is show.
• TITLE: The name of the tournament.
• DIVISIONS: The divisions that are being play at the tournament.
• SURF: The surface(s) being used at the tournament.
designations are show.
• SEC: The USTA Section designated for the tournament.
• CITY/STATE: The city and state in which the tournament is being played.
• Clicking on ViewEvent will take you to the tournament on the USTA website.
SEARCH BY KEYWORD
The quickest way to find what you want is by utilizing "search by keyword". It can also be used to rapidly find a particular subset of tournament syou want to see. For example, the city, part of the name of the tournament, the tennis venue or a division.
Type what you're looking for in the box and then hit the search button. A few examples:
• "M65s" will bring up Men's 65 Singles events.
• "M65" will bring up all Men's 65 events
• "CAT" will bring up all CAT1, SCAT2, CAT2 and CAT3 events. It will also show a
tournament being played in Cathedral City!
• "CAT M65" will bring up all national events for Men 65.
Another way of filtering records is by clicking on "add filters" which brings you to a dropdown screen as follows:
Clicking on "Dates" allows you to change which criteria you wish to filter:
Pick the filter you wish to utilize then enter your criteria in the white box to the right.
Some filters have predetermined criteria. On these filters a dropdown selection menu will show the choices you have for that particular filter, as in the example below.
A final means of tailoring your search allows you to determine how the filter is to be applied. Play with the various choices to filter your tournament records which best suits your criteria.
Multiple filters can be applied by adding filters (shown circled in red above)
Be sure to select whether you want additional filters to perform an "AND" or a "OR" search.
Feel free to play around with the various filters to get just what you want. And, most important, drop us a line if you encounter a problem or think of other ways that this section of the website could be more useful to you.